Alzare la platea a forno GGF MicroA

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Hi again, it's a very nice pizza ..really. Can you please tell us all the procedure and the ingredients? How high was the upper and lower temperature and how long it takes (backing time)?

2. Labbo

User deleted

Thank you very much!

The dough:

800g Caputo blu
    490ml water
    25 g salt
    1,5g fresh yeast

(Mixed with a Kitchen Aid on slow speed)
    Starting with the water and the yeast, adding a bit of flour, afterwards adding the salt and the remaining flour. Kept mixing until I had a nice looking dough ball. Afterwards I let it rest for about 10 min then again kneading for about 15 min.
    Then about 18 hours fermentation in a more or less cold room about 20 degrees. (dough covered)
    Now I formed the panielli (?) about 250-270 gramms and let them rest for again 5 hours.

While heating the oven I covered the stone with aluminum foil. Upper heat was 500 and lower 300 degrees (during the whole backing process) After heating up for about 30-40 min i removed the foil, now the baking time was about 90-100 seconds.

greets Marvin

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Labbo @ 22/1/2014, 13:09) 
    Thank you very much!

The dough:

800g Caputo blu
    490ml water
    25 g salt
    1,5g fresh yeast

(Mixed with a Kitchen Aid on slow speed)
    Starting with the water and the yeast, adding a bit of flour, afterwards adding the salt and the remaining flour. Kept mixing until I had a nice looking dough ball. Afterwards I let it rest for about 10 min then again kneading for about 15 min.
    Then about 18 hours fermentation in a more or less cold room about 20 degrees. (dough covered)
    Now I formed the panielli (?) about 250-270 gramms and let them rest for again 5 hours.

While heating the oven I covered the stone with aluminum foil. Upper heat was 500 and lower 300 degrees (during the whole backing process) After heating up for about 30-40 min i removed the foil, now the baking time was about 90-100 seconds.

greets Marvin

thank you for the detailed explanation but i still don't understand what do you mean with "I covered the stone with aluminum foil". How could you cover the stone ? Can you upload a picture where we can see what do you mean ? thank you

4. Labbo

User deleted

I will take a picture tomorrow.

I made a plate of aluminum foil by folding it. afterwards i placed this plate on the stone.
    Now the aluminum foil is on-top of the stone preventing it from overheating, cause that happens most of the time without foil

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Labbo @ 22/1/2014, 21:07) 
    I will take a picture tomorrow.

I made a plate of aluminum foil by folding it. afterwards i placed this plate on the stone.
    Now the aluminum foil is on-top of the stone preventing it from overheating, cause that happens most of the time without foil

Thank you, i am really curios to see .. I still don't understand the reason. Actually the stone shoul be very hot .. Lets say around 480• .. This was the temp last time i backed my pizza but you place the foil on the stone. How can the stone get the right temp ?

6. Labbo

User deleted

Yeah you're right.

the point is I really have problems with the original stone when it is too hot. Everytime the pizza burns down.

Thats why i try to protect the upper side of the stone. as a result the stone has a homogeneous heat of about 400 degrees. maybe with an other stone i can test higher temperatures but with the original i'm not able to handle these stone temperatures

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Labbo @ 22/1/2014, 21:45) 
    Yeah you're right.

the point is I really have problems with the original stone when it is too hot. Everytime the pizza burns down.

Thats why i try to protect the upper side of the stone. as a result the stone has a homogeneous heat of about 400 degrees. maybe with an other stone i can test higher temperatures but with the original i'm not able to handle these stone temperatures

I understand what you want to tell me and honestly i had similar problems in the past. Now i'm using a modified traditional kitchen oven.until i will receive the famous biscotto sorrentino. The time will tell 😊. The brother mastanto is using the biscotto and he is very happy.

8. mr-sub

User deleted

Hi Labbo,

Why don't you uses an Infrared thermometer to know when put the pizza in the oven ?

That's what I do in my G3Ferrari without thermostat and it works very well !

9. Labbo

User deleted

That's indeed a great idea.

Should I use the above mentoined 480° as stone-temprature? ?

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Labbo @ 23/1/2014, 11:41) 
    That's indeed a great idea.

Should I use the above mentoined 480° as stone-temprature? ?

well, all the pizza teacher here suggest to use 480° as stone temperature and in my point of view i also suggest you to buy a pyrometer that you can find on amazon (see the topic where we talk about the normal oven in the kitchen)

http://laconfraternitadellapizza.forumfree...63210683&st=210

54 replies since 12/11/2013, 14:06   5707 views