purchase a special addition oven in the US

« Older   Newer »

1. thezaman

User deleted

hi is there any way to get a p134 special addition oven sent to me in the united states? i maybe a Italian member would ship it to me i would pay extra for their work.

Group

Status
    Hi, I think you should organize the transportation by yourself contacting a DHL or other international service (Brunello or Mela67 will confirm you if this option is available). Anyway, let me remind you that the operating voltage of the oven is 220 volt and not 110Vac, used in your country.

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I think so, I bought one and had it shipped to Luxembourg (Europe). But as far as I know, you can't buy from the brotherhood store (shop online in the new forum).

I don't remember the details but it was a little bit complicated,I did have to read and write in Italian and follow the procedure outlined in this thread: https://laconfraternitadellapizza.forumfree.it/?t=75130319

IIRC I had to fill out a form and send it to a forum member, then wait to get the exact price communicated (including transport) and finally pay online using VISA. Took a few weeks but one day the marvel was here :) My biscotto I bought separately from Fornace Saputo via email, but maybe it's possible to get a biscotto included with the oven nowadays.

Note that it's 220V so you'd have to get a special connection for it setup by an electrician.

Edit: Maybe Bestiada's suggestion to organize your own shipping is the best. Or, get in contact with Effeuno on ebay and ask if they can ship to the US, or if you can have it picked up by a transport company. If you make the effort with google translate, it is cheaper to buy it through la confraternita though.

Edited by AmoLaPizza - 10/6/2018, 02:19 PM

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    ecco! lo dicevo io! :shifty: :shifty:

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Did you see my PM?

Hai visto mio PM?

Group

Status
    Ok, Larry, for my point of view, you are the welcome and I will try my best to help and assist you. Apologize if just 0.001% of us can speak english...

7. thezaman

User deleted

Thanks I tried the oven website but unable to ship to the us. My hope was a member from Italy purchase the oven I will pre pay. Then pay needed shipping charges along with a fee for all of the work. Thanks to anyone that can help. Larry

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thezaman @ 6/10/2018, 15:47) 
    Thanks I tried the oven website but unable to ship to the us. My hope was a member from Italy purchase the oven I will pre pay. Then pay needed shipping charges along with a fee for all of the work. Thanks to anyone that can help. Larry

Did you not check whether you can organized a DHL to collect the oven from the factory? If you constant the Effeuno factory they might be able to help you.

QUOTE (cosimo747 @ 6/10/2018, 15:56) 
    QUOTE (thezaman @ 6/10/2018, 15:47) 

Did not you leave the site? Are you a man of speech? Maybe you need help?
    I say to you: "help yourself to heaven."
    Goodbye

Non avevi lasciato il sito? Sei un uomo di parola tu ? Forse hai bisogno di aiuto?
    Ti dico: "Aiutati che il ciel t'aiuta ".
    Addio

Cosimo abbiamo una sezione intera del forum tutta in inglese, non crea un po' di confusione se ci mettiamo a mandare via chiunque non parli italiano?

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Magari Ettore può spostare questa richiesta nella parte inglese del forum..

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Elpado @ 7/10/2018, 12:03) 
    Magari Ettore può spostare questa richiesta nella parte inglese del forum..

Mi pare sia una buona idea, indirizzare gli utenti che scrivono solo in inglese in quell'area. Se è stata creata sarebbe un modo per dargli uno scopo preciso ed una maggiore utilità.

11. thezaman

User deleted

I have been a member for a few years. I got a great recommendation from a member where my family should stay in Naples when we made s visit to the Caputo factory. They suggested the Vasuvio and it was the best. Going over the site there is a English section. And am now trying the cloud pizza.
    I love Neapolitan style pizza. I have been making it for 6 years. I am alway trying to improve.

Group
    Senza avatar

Status
    Anonymous
    Bravo .

Group

Status
    Ragazzi qui mi sembra che stiamo andando un po oltre.....stiamo calmi e' un forum ed ' visibile a tanti.

Aiutare gli altri credo sia lo scopo per cui e' nato questo forum a prescindere dalla lingua.

Guys here it seems to me that we are going a bit in error ..... we are calm and 'a forum and' visible to many.

Helping others I believe is the purpose of this forum regardless of language.

14. thezaman

User deleted

Thanks I just want to learn. My pizza last night. Using the cloud

Edited by thezaman - 8/10/2018, 19:59
    Attached Image
    img_1023

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I thought it was impossible to buy from the forum store from abroad, but now I see the following on: www.laconfraternitadellapizza.net/s...?product_id=215
    "For orders from abroad phone +39 334 1751066 or write an email to [email protected]"

Note that the Special Edition was a special in August and is no longer available. The difference is that this model has the 450C thermostats, and doesn't have the biscotto, nor the engraved glass.

I think this is the thermostat they use: https://ego-shop.net/hp2238/Regler-1-polig...mbpailmjmud52vo so you could replace one or two, you can also buy them from F1, albeit at a higher price.

For the biscotto I'm not sure, maybe you can buy that together with the oven from the store, ask in email. Otherwise I bought mine from Fornace Saputo (a different brand but also very good) per email, but I did it in Italian :)

Edit: If you are going to go for this extravagance importing an oven, you might also want to consider a PID modification to control the upper element. This will keep it always on and red hot, instead of turning it on and off like the normal thermostat does..

20 replies since 6/10/2018, 12:38   997 views