Il forno di Faxius - un gioiello in acciaio con bruciatore

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Io ho usato quelli della fornace Saputo di Casapulla, me li avevano fatti su misura

Group

Status
    Perfetto, grazie sono in fase di progettazione e mi ci vorrà un bel po', purtroppo per mancanza di tempo, ma quando inizierò l'assemblaggio metterò delle foto, ciao

Group

Status
    Hi , sorry for not talking italian . Im from Croatia and planning to build a pizza oven and also planning to use this pizza oven (faxius) from this post as a blueprint. I will though change the dimensions of the floor a bit because of the dimensions of my burner. I have attached photo of my burner It is 450 mm long and it is actually two burners connected together 2x8 kw. So total power is 16 kw. Dimensions of my floor will be 620 mm width x 500 mm long, and height of the ceiling from the stone will be 300 mm. I am planning to put one burner on each side (separate them , but each one will have its own control valve) of the oven (left and right side) . So far i havent find any oven with this kind of setup ( with two burners on each side) So I am wondering if you think that will be ok or I should pay special attention to something. Thanks a lot
    Have nice day
    Attached Image
    'x8kw burner

Group
    Senza avatar

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (poldo4444 @ 14/6/2021, 23:52) 
    Hi , sorry for not talking italian . Im from Croatia and planning to build a pizza oven and also planning to use this pizza oven (faxius) from this post as a blueprint. I will though change the dimensions of the floor a bit because of the dimensions of my burner. I have attached photo of my burner It is 450 mm long and it is actually two burners connected together 2x8 kw. So total power is 16 kw. Dimensions of my floor will be 620 mm width x 500 mm long, and height of the ceiling from the stone will be 300 mm. I am planning to put one burner on each side (separate them , but each one will have its own control valve) of the oven (left and right side) . So far i havent find any oven with this kind of setup ( with two burners on each side) So I am wondering if you think that will be ok or I should pay special attention to something. Thanks a lot
    Have nice day

poldo4444 Introduce yourself to the forum here https://laconfraternitadellapizza.forumfre...DE=00&f=9658082
    Use the translator in Italian or if you prefer to write in English,do it here https://laconfraternitadellapizza.forumfree.it/?f=64830886

5. MauroArco

User deleted

Buona sera a tutti sarebbe possibile avere il file riguardo ilmeraviglioso forno in dwg? grazie molte.
    Una domanda e con resistenza elettrica si potrebbe fare?

Group
    Senza avatar

Status
    Anonymous
    MauroArco presentati al forum che stai usando qui https://laconfraternitadellapizza.forumfre...DE=00&f=9658082

firma_2

Group

Status
    ciao complimenti per il forno
    ho deciso di replicarlo per una versione a legna... domanda .. quale è lo spessore della fibbra di ceramica che mi consigliate ?
    ho visto che vendono rotoli con spessore 10cm ...
    grazie mille per l'aiuto che stai dando

111 replies since 13/5/2020, 09:20   20422 views